Innokin Cool Fire 4 Kit
USING THE COOLFIRE
It also features a handy on / off switch at the base for when you’re travelling or storing the device. Alternatively, you can lock / unlock the Cool Fire by clicking the power button 3 times.
A crisp OLED screen displays the voltage, wattage, atomiser / coil resistance and battery life. Voltage and wattage can be altered by holding the plus (+) or minus (-) arrow until the display starts flashing, then release the button and press again to make your adjustment. You can speed up the scrolling by holding the plus or minus arrows down.
The Cool Fire IV makes switching between variable voltage and variable wattage easy. Hold down the power button and the plus (+) button together to switch to wattage mode, or hold down the power button and the minus (-) button together to switch to voltage mode.
A great little feature of the Cool Fire 4 is the puff counter. To see how many puffs you have taken since the device was locked or switched off last, just hold down the plus and minus arrows together. You can also flip the screen by holding down these buttons for a longer period.
You’ll never be caught out with a flat battery again, as the Innokin Cool Fire has multiple power indicators. Firstly, the OLED screen displays a battery icon which illustrates how much power is left in the battery. Secondly, you can tell how much power is left by the light surrounding the power button:
- Green: Fully charged
- Yellow: Half power
- Red: Battery is low, charge the device.
Lastly, a separate power indicator can be found by pressing the plus (+) and minus (-) arrows together. Eg. You have 3.75V of power remaining.
Don’t worry if you get caught short however, as this device has pass-through capability which allows you to vape while it’s charging.
The Cool Fire 4 is packed with safety features such as low voltage protection, short circuit protection, overheat protection (will display ‘too hot’), over discharge protection and a 15 second cutoff timer, while the built-in heat dissipation holes further prevents the device from overheating.
- Variable wattage (6W – 40W)
- Variable voltage (3V – 7.5V)
- 12A maximum output current
- Standby current: 100uA max
- Sub-ohm capability (minimum 0.3Ω)
- Built-in 2000mAh battery
- OLED display
- Stainless steel 510 thread with spring-loaded connector (eGo adaptor included)
- On / off switch on base
- 3 click lock / unlock
- Multiple battery level indicators
- Micro USB DC 5V / 1A charging
- Passthrough charging (‘Vape while you charge’)
- A handy lanyard hole
- Puff length count & total puff count
- Flippable screen (ideal if you’re left handed)
- Vrms DC current for power accuracy
- Multiple safety features (low voltage protection, short circuit protection, overheat protection, over discharge protection, 15 second cutoff timer)
- Heat dissipation vents
- This is a genuine Innokin Cool Fire 4. Comes with a scratch and check panel on the box, which you can use to check authenticity of the device on the Innokin website