Vapetopia strives to ensure each customer is satisfied with their purchase. We do have returns and exchange policies in place to safeguard each customer.
If at any stage you find you have an issue with a product we do advise you contact us using the contact form and we will endeavor to assist you in any way we can.
You, the customer, are our top priority and we will maintain our high standard of product and customer services whilst you use our service.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use our Products or Website, you may be asked for personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will return or destroy your personal information within five days of receipt of your withdrawal of consent.
All security on our Website is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including use of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.
If you have any further concerns about security, please email our Customer Service team at
The term ‘Vapetopia Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is: Vapetopia Ltd, 39 New Market, Beccles, Suffolk, United Kingdom NR34 9HE. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- VISA, Mastercard, Maestro, JCB
Company’s registration name – VAPETOPIA LIMITED
Company’s place of registration – 5 Yarmouth Road, Thorpe-Next-Haddiscoe, Norwich, United Kingdom, NR14 6PU
Company’s registered office address – 5 Yarmouth Road, Thorpe-Next-Haddiscoe, Norwich, United Kingdom, NR14 6PU
Company’s registered number – 11196786